1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
garlic bread on a baking sheet. Add two green olive halves at the tops of the garlic bread for the mummy eyes.
3. Add pulls of string cheese crisscross on the garlic bread.
4. Put baking sheet in oven and bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
5. While the bread is baking, prepare tomato soup according to package instructions.
6. Spoon tomato soup into individual bowls. Squeeze a spiral of sour cream onto the soup, using a toothpick draw lines out to create a spider web.
7. Remove garlic bread mummies from the oven, serve with tomato soup and enjoy!