oven to 425.
2. Put chicken in a bowl and add 3 tbsp olive oil, garlic, fresh thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
3. On an 18x13 rimmed baking sheet, add roasted sweet potatoes, petite brussels sprouts, apples and red onion. Drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly and spread into an even layer.
4. Place chicken over vegetable layer.
5. Separate bacon pieces and sprinkle over vegetables.
6. Roast in oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Optional to broil for the last few minutes for extra browning on chicken and vegetables.
7. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.